29.6.15

FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT


My dear friends, 
It’s my great privilege to express my few words before you as Head of this organization eventually after 60th National Conference held at Ichapur in December 2014. I convey my sincere gratitude to all my  CEC leaders and members of AIDAEA (HQ) Kolkata for entrusting me the responsibility of President in our 60th National Conference. Still I feel proud and comfort to serve my association as an ordinary member of the organisation. During my long association ship I have seen many crest and trough in Kolkata Association. But, always I have and had the confidence that we would certainly overcome the situation. Where there is democracy, there is differences of opinion and there must have a change of leadership, if needed. In recent past we had to face some odd situations rolled by couple of irresponsible senior leaders. And too just before a national summit of the organisation. Interest of organization is always greater than interest of an individual. No one is indispensable in any organisation. We should not do such act that an association of nine decades may go at stake. I was very much shocked and wondered when I found that an ex-suprimo had been involved to malign the image of our association, perhaps for interest of an individual or a group. I did find no reason of his involvement. This not only upset me but dishearten a large number of staff members of Kolkata Association. However I must congratulate the present young leadership who handle the situation quite efficiently. I feel proud that I am representing such organization where no big one is spared for non-associational activities. Un-exposed young leaders are now coming forward to hold the glory of the DAD staff organisation. Its a good indication. Truth always remains. As a result internal disputes totally come to an end. Now this is the time to go ahead with all good thoughts for the benefit of our members. Our membership has been notably increased for the year 2015-16. At least a dozen of young guys from various units of DAD have now come up in front-line leadership, which is very much essential to pivot the association in our future generation. I have seen that each of them has good leadership quality and capability to run our Central Committee for at least another one and half decade. 
I suggest my junior leaders to devote their service honestly with dignity. Go through government rules and regulations to achieve your rights. Be gentle but bold enough to face challenges. Do your allotted office job to enrich DAD and devote rest of your office time for welfare of DAD staffs and officers. It's a team work. Keep good relations with all.

Good wishes

29.6.2015                                                                                  K.K. Verma
                                                                                                     President

No comments:

Post a Comment